Arnold Miller Promotions has produced custom-designed coloring books for tourist attractions and industries for over 30 years. We have designed custom coloring books for Rock City (tour of park), DollyWood (tour of park and a storybook coloring book), Tennessee Valley Authority (Water Safety Activity Book), Bowater (tour of the paper-making process), and many more.
Years ago we developed a coloring book for electric power companies and electrical safety. The Electric Power Company Coloring Book was designed to help utility companies provide children an understanding of how electricity gets to their homes and how to use it safely.
The book is a natural for children and leaves a favorable impression with adults. The book has been widely distributed to students from Alaska to Maine. The Electric Power Company Coloring Book may well be the most effective public relations literature your power company will ever distribute.
The Electric Power Company Coloring Book is a
- delightful, educational gift to give schools or teachers in your service area
- perfect gift for employees with children or grandchildren
- unique educational tool, including a glossary of electrical terms
- gift that promotes your company to the public
- gift that promotes safety and understanding of utility workers
- gift that encourages careers in electrical utilities *** BE A LINEMAN! ***
Teachers love it because it is fun and educational. Each book features a glossary of terms, a hidden light bulb on each page for the children to discover, a detailed explanation of how electricity gets to their home, the professionals that make that happen, and tips about how to use electricity safely.
The standard Electric Power Company Coloring Book is $2.00 per book. In an effort to attract smaller utility companies and individuals to the Electric Power Company Coloring Book, we are requiring NO MINIMUM ORDER. Call 423-263-2361 for more information.